CLEAN EATING 45LB. TRANSFORMATION DIET PLAN


Something that I don't speak of much these days is my 45lb. weightloss. 

Wayyyy before pregnancy happened, I was slightly overweight for my height, according the BMI charts. I was 150lbs and steadily climbing. I was so unhappy with my size and how my clothes fit that I decided to stop all of my bad habits and dive into the healthy life headstrong.

Within 9 months, I dropped 45lbs. This was back in 2010-2011-such a long time ago it seems! I almost forget about it these days. But every now and then, I will get a question about how I started eating clean, which I address all in my Guide to Diet & Fitness.

I rememeber going through my pantry and cleaning out all of the bad, boxed junk food that I could find. I sat down, grabbed a pen and paper, and made a new, healthy grocery list. Finally, I went shopping. I tried new foods that I had never heard of and forced myself to like good foods that I had put of for years such as avocado and peppers.

Here is a sample diet plan for the way that I ate to drop the weight. I honestly did not start seeing the scale budge until about 8 weeks in. Girls, it won't happen overnight, but that does not mean that things are NOT changing. You will be amazed once you start noticing because people are going to notice your weightloss way before you do!




Here's the plan:

Meal #1
-Banana Nut Oatmeal:
  • 1/2 c. oats
  • 1 c. almond milk
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/4 c. chopped pecans
  • dash of cinnamon
Meal #2
-Protein Shake:
  • 2 scoops protein powder
  • Water
-5 Strawberries

Meal #3
-Grilled Chicken Salad:
  • 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, grilled
  • 2 cups spinach leaves
  • unlimited veggie toppings
  • 2 tbsp. lite balsamic vinaigrette
-1 medium sweet potato

Meal #4
-2 oz. cheddar cheese
-10 multigrain pita chips

Meal #5
-2 filet tilapia
-1/2 c. brown rice
-1 c. steamed green beans

Meal #6
-1 c. Greek yogurt
-10 blueberries
-drizzle of honey

I pretty much ate like this the entire time and I pretty much still eat like this today. You can use this as an example, as well as my Guide to Diet & Fitness to help you to get on track to getting the body you so desire.



It IS possible to get abs after baby. I will show you how I did it!
The Program Includes:
-The anatomy of your mommy abs.
-10 best Yoga moves for abs.
-Daily clean eating sample for abs plus a few recipes.
-Soothing exercises for the C-Section mother.
-All about Diastasis Recti and how to check yourself for it.
-An easy H.I.I.T. workout for warm ups.
-A workout program filled with ab-tastic exercises to target your whole abdominal muscle groups!


**Please note: If you are healing from a new C-Section or have Diastasis Recti, please check with your doctor before beginning a new workout program. This program is NOT recommend for pregnant women**



◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Fit Mom Diary is proudly powered by blogger.com