My Heavier "Before" Pictures...

Some of you guys have not seen my photos from when I was constantly eating junk food and didn't dare set one foot inside a gym. I don't show these too often anymore, but I have made some collages for comparison to remind me of my journey and how far I have come.

Once upon a time, I was negligent about my health. I lived off of Chik-Fil-A kids meals (because that's all I could afford) while working to pay my way through nursing school at the local GNC. Ironic, dont'cha think?



Then, finally, I was so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I was 21 years old and too young to feel this terrible. My body jiggled and I had piled so much weight onto my petite 5 foot 3 inch frame. According to BMI charts, I was "overweight" for my height, which I definitely could agree with, though I was never obese.




I got up one day. Threw out the crap and started a new, healthy, fit lifestyle. It was not easy, but I stayed motivated. I spent years yo-yo dieting and trying every new fad diet on the block. Until, I realized that health cannot be some one week, two week, three week thing-it had to be for LIFE.

I want you to know that it IS possible. You gotta wake up and fight for it every day.

I really wish DietBet would've existed when I decided to lose weight and get fit. It's such a great motivation to lose the weight and keep it off-for good! It really helped keep me accountable when I lost my baby weight and nowadays, I will host games to help others get to where I am.


Come join my DietBet and play along with me here: http://www.dietbetter.com/games/55952

This game will begin on January 16th and will probably be the last game that I will play in for a while since I have a super busy year ahead of me! What better way to get and STAY motivated than this??

You'll get access to other men and women trying to achieve the same goal as you which will only fuel the motivation to keep going. I will also be along to provide recipes, tips, and encouragement as well because I want everyone to win!!

The way the game works is you pay an entry fee of $25. This is you betting that you will lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks.


For instance, if you weigh 150lbs, then you'll need to lose at least 6 pounds to win.

And when you DO lose the weight, you split the pot with all the other winners. You will get your bet back (the initial $25)and then some!

Let's start 2015 out right!
Click the link to come sign up to play!

http://www.dietbetter.com/games/55952


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 Fit Mom Diary is proudly powered by blogger.com